Pre-Launch Entries Open for 2022 – Free to Enter – Pre-Launch Entries Open for 2022 – Free to Enter – Pre-Launch Entries Open for 2022 – Free to Enter – Pre-Launch Entries Open for 2022 – Free to Enter – Pre-Launch Entries Open for 2022 – Free to Enter –
Reigate & Banstead is known for having a strong local economy, skilled population, vibrant town centres, excellent transport connectivity, quality housing, outstanding local schools, and attractive environment that includes the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The economy is characterised by high levels of productivity and is worth £5.74bn in Gross Value Added (GVA) – the third highest GVA of all the Surrey authorities.
• The borough is home to 7,130 businesses which include major international corporate headquarters as well as a thriving population of small and medium-sized enterprises, together providing 67,000 local jobs.
• Our business community is underpinned by a highly qualified resident population and resident earnings are above the national average.
• The financial & insurance sector is a key sector in the Reigate & Banstead economy, contributing £1.1bn in GVA and employing 7,000 people.
Small businesses are vital to the success of the Reigate & Banstead economy. They bring employment and innovation to the local area and help to stimulate economic growth. New start-ups and small businesses face well-documented challenges in areas such as taking on staff, marketing, financial management, raising funds, leadership, time management and growth.
• Our aim is to help create the conditions for a strong business birth rate and to support the small business population to ensure survival and growth.
• We provide support and advice through our Learning Lunches, Business Grants and Entrepreneur Academy.
• We also facilitate networking between businesses to help strengthen the business community through peer-to-peer support.