TaxAssist Accountants – we can do more for you
Since it was founded in 1995, TaxAssist Accountants has grown to become the UK’s largest network providing tax and accountancy advice and services specifically for business owners.
Back in the not-so-distant past, owners of businesses, sole traders and start-ups in search of financial advice and assistance visited their local bank branch and made an appointment to see the manager.
Today’s business environment is rather different – there are far fewer high street branches, few single points of contact in those that remain, and finances are increasingly managed online, with radical changes in the way we file tax returns on the way.
In a fast-moving business environment, it can pay to have a guide, which may be one explanation as to why SMEs choose TaxAssist Accountants.
With over 400 locations across the UK, the TaxAssist network provides accountancy services, tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping, tax savings and tax advice to more than 80,000 clients every year.
The TaxAssist network provides professional advice covering a range of business needs, from those of sole traders and property landlords to limited companies and partnerships. Among the other services, that TaxAssist teams can provide include:
- Business plans and cashflow projections
- Year-end accounts and tax returns
- Advice and help to set up Making Tax Digital compliant software
- Corporation tax and capital gains
- VAT and self-assessment tax returns
- Payroll and pensions
- HR & Employment law
In addition, TaxAssist Accountants work alongside TaxAssist Financial Services, whose advisers take time to understand an individual’s situation to provide clear advice and a tailored plan to help them achieve their financial goals.
TaxAssist Financial Services can help:
- Advise you on making pension contributions, considering your tax position.
- Consolidate old pensions into something designed especially for you.
- Secure your mortgage, re-mortgage, buy-to-let or arrange equity release.
- Protect you, your family and your business from the unexpected through:
- Life, critical illness and relevant life (Directors Life Insurance).
- Key person and shareholder protection insurance.
- Income protection and family income protection insurance.
For more information about TaxAssist Accountants and to find out how they can help your business, visit www.taxassist.co.uk or call on 0800 0523 555 for a free initial consultation.
Don’t just take out word for it
Here’s just what two of our thousands of happy clients have to say about TaxAssist Accountants:
“I feel relaxed and comfortable with TaxAssist. I do not want to stop working with them because I don’t know if I’ll feel that with someone else.” – David Malinowski, Oscar and BAFTA-winning make-up artist.
“My TaxAssist accountant has two shops and I can visit either one without an appointment and get advice if I need it. All the staff know who I am and understand my business. It’s so welcoming.” – Paul Humbley, from Stream 2020.