- You may enter up to 3 awards categories. Please note, if you have won a category twice previously you are not eligible to enter this specific category again.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
- The competition is open to all Business Women based in the UK, from any size business.
- The cost of pre launch entry is £55 + VAT per application.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award is FREE to enter.
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual category descriptions.
- For any individual categories please note only 1 candidate name will be accepted.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Due to the number of entries received, Judges cannot provide individual feedback on applications.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken.
- Should a category not receive sufficient quality entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- Entries will only be accepted through the official online form, submitted via the website.
- Entry is solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- Pre launch entries are now OPEN.
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- A minimum of 1 representative from each finalist will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost.
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final will take place in November 2024.
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 100% refund* within 60 days of closing date, 50% refund* within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date. *Where bookings are made online, the non-refundable booking fee will be deducted from the total refunded.
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets and Adverts, there is a 100% refund* within 60 days of event, 50% refund* within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event. *Where bookings are made online, the non-refundable booking fee will be deducted from the total refunded.
- Refund policy – There is zero refund on all merchandise due to the nature of our ordering process.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email email@example.com
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
Please read these carefully, as by entering the awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions on the entry process please contact our Awards Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 542720